Harney County Kids Club
We are seeking an Executive Director!
The Kids Club of Harney County is seeking a self-motivated, mature, hard-working, and energetic person to lead Kids Club of Harney County in helping young people reach their potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens by providing them with a safe and fun space, managing the caring professionals who guide them, and overseeing an engaging club experience. The Executive Director is responsible for fulfilling the organization’s mission, providing overall direction and leadership to staff and volunteers, and must have the ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
Some of the essential duties & responsibilities include:
· Provides leadership and direction to the Program Manager and Sports Manager to ensure the effective operation and delivery of programs within the club and community.
· Works with the Board of Directors in developing policy, procedures, and other administrative activities.
· Implements action plans to achieve strategic objectives.
· Organizes and participates in all major fundraising events.
· Works with the Board President and Treasurer to ensure monthly expenses are managed responsibly.
· At least 4 years’ experience in a leadership role. Must have experience working with youth.
· Minimum high school diploma. Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree in education, administration, social work or management preferred.
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 DOE; 32-40 hours/week (flex-time)
If interested, please contact Jen Hoke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-589-4225 for a complete job description.